Cypress County Advantages
- Lowest municipal non-residential tax rate in the province
- No provincial sales tax
- No payroll taxes, sales taxes, or capital taxes
- Low personal income tax
- Low fuel taxes
- Highways 1, 3, and 41, as well as many secondary highways.
- Railways: CP Railway and Crowsnest lines traverse the County.
- Canada/US border crossing at Wild Horse.
- Commercial passenger airport Medicine Hat
- Air freight, Calgary International Airport
Rural living with urban benefits
- 11 hamlets
- Surrounds the City of Medicine Hat and the Town of Redcliff
- Home to Cypress Hills Provincial Park